Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

sunilz sunilz

Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

In the phalashrhuthi part of Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam, there are many stanzas which state that if the uninitiated ones chant it, undesirable things happen. They state that one has to take kramadeeksha only. I have my own doubts about authenticity of these stanzas. Anyone with Sanskrit expertise can add such stanzas to the original texts, scaring the hell out of those sadhaks who want to chant this sahasranaamam on their own. Now, if I want to take kramadeeksha, they throw a pretty complicated procedure at me, also demanding money. I have had such an experience in the past. So I seek advice of learned people here with regard to this. Because I really need to chant Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam. I prefer to do it in the simplest possible manner.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

Dear Sir,

what you say is right. Anyone can add such stanzas in the end to scare people. But, if you think from another perspective you can very well understand the purport of it. All sahasranamas are extremely powerful. Kali saharanama is one of the 10 devi sahasranamas which bestows many benefits to the sadhakas. The Phala shruthi of Lalitha sahasranama says this.

Here initiation means 2 things - one is mantra initiation and second one is Guru Aaghya. What would happen if a lame man recites this sahasranama with all the names mis-spelled?? Kakaaradhi Kali sahasranama has a lot of beeja mantras embedded in it. So, a proper recitation is very much important for this. Krama diksha not only means Kali krama diksha, but can be taken as Sundari too, since Kali and Sundari are not very much different from each other. More over, when Sri Guru blesses you with Poornabisheka, you invariably be a sarva-mantra adhikaari (to some extent). So, it has to be read as "a person without krama diksha in Kali or Sundari kula and without Guru's aaghya is not supposed to read this sahasranama". Many phala shrutis of Saktha texts highlight that the sadhaka would obtain Yogini Shapa if any of the naamaavali is recited in a wrong meter, or wrong way, or mis-spelled, etc.

Hence, care should be taken. Nevertheless, if Sri Guru grants permission then one can very well recite this Kakaaradi Kali sahasranama, which has a lot of inner meanings.
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

Respected Sir
Pranaam
Very thoughtful .Can I get detailed Sri Vidya Deeksha procedure from yourself So I hereby request to kindly bless me
Myself Rakesh Yadav from Delhi

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 12:19 PM ramkumarn [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Kakaradi-Kali-sahasranaamam-tp967p974.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML
sunilz sunilz

Re: Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

Sir, thanks a lot for very insightful advice. I shall be careful with Sahasranaam chanting henceforth!
Krishna Krishna

Re: Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

Anyone who has a serious urge to recite the sahasranama can do so. One gets better results when combined with mantra japa.

For those people who are unable to obtain any suitable gurus for initiation, they may follow the self-initiation procedures that have been published on the manblunder site.

What is most important in sadhana, is sincere devotion towards the deity and japa. Everything else is secondary. A guru is a guide to provide the correct knowledge and help the aspirant towards self-realization. The ultimate Guru is the Supreme Self Itself.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam

Sir,

With all due respect, self-initiation process is not actually a correct procedure. "Eka Guru upaastithi" says Paramasuram Kalpasutram. It also talks about "Guru Upasadanam".

Sincerity and devotion is the basement for any upasana. But, would you be able to build a vidhana (roof) without pillars to hold it?? the vidhana is none other than Guru. "Vina diksha moksham na labhyathe" (Without Diksha there is no moksha) says sutra vaakhyams.

Assume you self initiate yourself with some mantra and keep doing it. suddenly at one point you get some experience or doubt. To whom would you address it? Am sure asking these doubts to the Supreme would surely give you answers, but still, there is always a difference between a subtle Guru and live Guru.

Hence, the concept of taking Supreme self as Guru, Dakshinamurthy as Guru, Maha Periava or any other saints (who are not in the jeeva dasha now) as Guru is not a correct procedure.

It is always advisable to approach a Guru properly and take initiations / Diksha.

Thanks...
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं