Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

RAVI RAVI

Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Shaktinya Shaktinya

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

Hello All,

Could anyone please tell me the difference between Kamakala kali and Guhyakali. I read in mahakala samhita which stated that Guhyakali became Kamakala kali because of prayogas like shiva bali. I have been trying to get information about this. And I have not been successful. This question is really coming in my head several times. I am even praying for the Mahashakti to give me this answer.  Could anyone please help me....
RAVI RAVI

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Shaktinya Shaktinya

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

Could you please tell me what does lambatkacham nrumundam dharayanti...... of line 5 mean?  does it mean she is holding a head? I am sorry I am extremely poor in sanskrit. Could you please clarify this? Thank you
avijit avijit

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

this is one dhyana verse known as MAHAKAMAKALAGUHYAKALI
I don't known her mantra. If anybody known,please post here.
Shaktinya Shaktinya

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

What book is this from? Also is there a difference between kamakala kali you posted and kamakala kali dhyana which Ravi wrote?

avijit avijit

Re: Kāmakalākāli mūla mantra is posted here

This is from Srichakranirupanam by Prahlad Giri from Chowkhamba.
there is small difference.