Initiation necessary for Guhya Kaali sahasranaamam?

sunilz sunilz

Initiation necessary for Guhya Kaali sahasranaamam?

Learned people here plz advice me. I recently found a pdf copy of Guhya Kaali Sahasranaamam. I somehow got drawn to it, and I want to recite it daily. Is it necessary that I have to take diksha for the same? Or can I recite it without any diksha, pooja, etc.? I asked this question to a Tantric practitioner on FaceBook. His reply was confusing.
sunilz sunilz

Re: Initiation necessary for Guhya Kaali sahasranaamam?

No help? :(
RAVI RAVI

Re: Initiation necessary for Guhya Kaali sahasranaamam?

For recitation of Sahasranama, initiation is not necessary, though there are contradictory opinions on this. However, you have to learn to pronounce perfectly, without any mistakes.
RAVI
sunilz sunilz

Re: Initiation necessary for Guhya Kaali sahasranaamam?

Thanks a lot for this advice, Ravi Sir. I have quite satisfactory skill in reciting Sanskrit shlokas, though my Sanskrit grammar is not perfect. :)