I would like know the correct picture of Sri Chakra

Trainingsadda Trainingsadda

I would like know the correct picture of Sri Chakra

Hello Guruji,

Please let me know the correct picture of Sri Chakra and it's secrets.
Rupa Rupa

Re: I would like know the correct picture of Sri Chakra

Namaskaram. Read the article journey to sri chakra written by our Ravi guruji completely. He describes the sri chakra and avaranas in detailed manner. I read it totally. It is wonderful experience to read about that article. Your doubts will get clarified. Sri matre Namah.