How human body gets happiness...part3

Rupa Rupa

How human body gets happiness...part3

In this post I will explain how every human body experiences happiness. So we have already known that our human body is a sandwich of 5 layers or pancha koshas. Ok. What happens is our mind will be always moving because we are continuously breathing. When ever mind stops moving, we experience happiness of our soul. That's why in pranayama they do severe breathing exercises and control the prana or breathing. We should always keep our mind very steady , means it should be very strong, we shud not get get disturbed by external factors though they are very painful, mind control is very important. Mind is always active when ever are doing our regular work and all. In inactive state of mind, thoughts will be less and slowly we should calm down the mind. Meditation is this practice only, here we try to sue pend or reduce the thoughts and take it to thoughtless state. Then we can experience ourself.
We shud be very clear that we are getting happiness from inside only ,not from out side external factors like husband, wife, money or children or whatever makes you happy. This one shud fix in mind.we are soul ,soul is devi, soul is happiness so devi is happiness. See if you see your face in mirror , you will be happy. When you see devi also you will feel happy because devi is your face only. Everybody likes their own face, however it is, in the same way we like devi also because that is also our face only. We are devi and devi is we only. See srividya is advaita vidya.no duality means there are no 2 entities in this. Everything is one only that is devi.
I will explain this with 2 simple examples, suppose there is a mirror and is broken into 100 parts. Now if i stand in front of those 100 pieces  you will see my  reflection only in all 100 pieces of mirrors. It does not mean there are 100 rupas. It is 1 rupa reflected in 100 mirrors. World is also the same, this world is reflection of devi. This whole world is devi only, we are not able to see devi in everything.we shud try and practice seeing devi in everything.it comes by practice.
Another example is take gold. We make several ornaments like ear rings, nose studs, nevklace, bangles ,waist belt etc. so all there ornaments are different names and forms of the gold only. We cannot separate gold and ornament from one another. We are also like that names and forms all are devi only, we cannot separate devi from us do we are not separate from devi.
Actually this world does not exist ,thumb rule to remember , that's why first only we are taught brahma satyam jagan mithya, this is the back bone of advaita shastram. This world exists in our mind in the form of thought, that's why when we sleep there is no world. In sleep what happens is our mind is detached temporarily from our body, again morning when mind attaches to the body we experience world again. It is like opening shutters of a shop , switching on all lights and fans ,doing business and night switching off everything and closing the shutters of shop.
In death what happens is mind is permanently detached from the body, for a normal person when he dies mind leaves body along with soul. The mind is not separated and dissolved into panchabhutas when a normal person dies. So we will be having desires and all so we are subjected to several births again and again. For a self realized person when he dies the mind is also disintegrated and mixes with panchabhutas. So he has no painful birth and death and making of trips to this Loka and another Lokas , and no changing of bodies from from one body to another.
First we shud gradually reduce our desires to 1 desire that desire shud be a very strong desire to attain moksha, then from one desire to no desires. If we think that we get happiness from outside things and people we will be having more desires. If we know that we are only ocean of happiness , we don't go to other people and things for happiness. See if you have 10000 chores property you don't beg for 100 rupees outside. This is also the same. The happiness we get from worldly pleasures like money, or sex,or alcohol drinking or drugs like cocaine etc or wife or children etc is only 0.1 percent or less than that. At that time experience mind reaches sub consciousness level only.
Through spiritual practices you can cross mind also, you can reach super conscious mind , at that stage the happiness is immeasurable and is not dependent on any external factors. You experience your own unconditional ocean of happiness . Mantras will help us lot to take us up to super conscious level. One shud think intelligently for themselves and know for what we are doing all these sipiritual practices.
I hope my post is useful to people who spend their valuable time reading my post. Any mistakes I committed in expressing my words kindly excuse me. Certain main points are very important, because we all need to have clarity on what we are doing daily and where we are going.
Thank you very much,
Sri matre namah.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Rupaji

Pranaam

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful explanation.Pls keep on writing .Mother Goddess bless you and your family.

With regards
Rakesh Yadav -Delhi

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Rupa [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/How-human-body-gets-happiness-part3-tp879.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

Rupa Rupa

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Thank you Rakesh, I am having Facebook, rupa simhadri Facebook. You can see my posts there more. Almost daily am posting. My Facebook is dedicated to devi and spirituality. It's a good collection. When free come to my Facebook Rakesh.
Yours sincerely,
Rupa.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Respected Rupaji

I have visited your Facebook but not able to see any post ,Can you guide me how can i see those post.

With regards
Rakesh Yadav

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/How-human-body-gets-happiness-part3-tp879p881.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

Rupa Rupa

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Oh my god, actually there are 3 to 4 rupa simhadri facebooks available. My rupa simhadri Facebook will have rajarajeswari goddess photo.select that ,u can see my Facebook posts daily am posting.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Can you send link also

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/How-human-body-gets-happiness-part3-tp879p884.html
NAML
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: How human body gets happiness...part3

Rupaji
i am not able to see your post on fb pls send me your link of facebook
with regards
Rakesh yadav