How every human body gets happiness ... part1

Rupa Rupa

How every human body gets happiness ... part1

I thought this is very important to all devi upasakaas to know the process of how a human body gets happiness. To understand this first we should know how every human body is manufactured. Every human body is manufactured with several layers embedded one under another around the soul .they are called as pancha Koshas , I can say layers in understandable language. The pancha koshas are annamaya kosha, pranamaya kosha, Manomaya kosha, vignanamaya kosha and anandamaya koshas respectectively. Human body is build in this way. We are not all these pancha koshas. First we should know this, we should first know we are soul or atma. First step in spiritual life is to understand and realize and experience that we are soul. Theoretically to understand this read jagadguru adishankaracharya books like viveka chudamani ,atma bodha ,tatva bodha. Our ravi guruji gave essence of these books , I read them , we have viveka chudamani and Vedanta tatva bodha in our man blunder site. These two if you read , you will know everything. First when we experience savikalpa samadhi then we will get  and confirm the knowledge that we are atma. Reading viveka chudamani , tatva bodha  helps to understand that but to experience that we need to do spiritual practices like puja , Japam and meditation. Now next step is to know that jivatma and paramatma is same , means our soul and devi is the same. We should further practice mediation until finally we experience nirvikalpa samadhi where the mind is perfectly pure with out any little traces of impurities also. When a person comes to this stage he experiences devi and experiences brahmananda sukham. This is the maximum ocean of immeasurable unconditional happiness a human being can experience. He has no birth after this life.this will be the last body for him.....