Guru Puja procedure

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Guru Puja procedure

Guru puja procedure has been published in our Telugu website srividyaprakashika.blogspot.in. Interested may visit the blog.
Meenakshi Meenakshi

Re: Guru Puja procedure

We wanted Guru puja procedure in English? Is it post in English link also as available in Telugu blog..
Thank you

Meenakshi

On 06-Jul-2017 8:47 pm, "AUM.Ravi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] " <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:
Guru puja procedure has been published in our Telugu website srividyaprakashika.blogspot.in. Interested may visit the blog.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Guru-Puja-procedure-tp894.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Guru Puja procedure

I have no ist fonts. Hence I cannot write in English.

On Jul 7, 2017 11:53 AM, "Meenakshi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We wanted Guru puja procedure in English? Is it post in English link also as available in Telugu blog..
Thank you

Meenakshi

On 06-Jul-2017 8:47 pm, "AUM.Ravi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] " <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:
Guru puja procedure has been published in our Telugu website srividyaprakashika.blogspot.in. Interested may visit the blog.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Guru-Puja-procedure-tp894.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Guru-Puja-procedure-tp894p896.html
To unsubscribe from Guru Puja procedure, click here.
NAML