Guru Parampara

tvhsaiteja tvhsaiteja

Guru Parampara

Namaste, with humble greetings, i'd like to introduce myself to the forum.
My question is regarding the Guru.
I'd like to know the importance of proper guru lineage (Guru Parampara) as well the accompanying Guru Triyam (Svaguru, Paramaguru, Paremestiguru) mantras from the amnaya krama, if at all we need it and what difference will it make in our quest to atma-sakshatkaaram ? Are they necessary as part of the knowledge we impart to our younger generations?

Thank you
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Guru Parampara

the Atma saksatkara is attained only thro the Spiritual Guru. a Guru must be a Realised person to impart the real knowledge. a sadhaka gets his experience of Realization only thro the guidance and protection of Guru. when we utter the Guru, paramaguru, parameshti guru names woth devotion, we get the asanchala knowledge of atma with the Guru's blessings, which you will not get in any other mantra !