Finding a Guru

Sadhak108 Sadhak108

Finding a Guru

Namaste everyone on the forum.

I live in Europe. I have been trying to get in touch with a Shakta guru for 3 years. The reason is that I have a very strong desire to learn the sadhana of Kalika (and later perhaps some other Mahavidyas). I read everything I could find in English. I emailed dozens of temples, ashrams all over India. I spoke with several Indians on FB. I even visited a center of the Ramakrishna Mission in Europe, but I had to realize that they are more into Vedanta than Shakta path. Many Indians told me that even if I traveled to India (a huge expense), I would most likely not be able to find other than fake Tantrics who make a living of religion. During those 3 years there was a time when I chanted mantras I found on the internet, but I heard from several sources that it is either useless, or even harmful to start reciting beej mantras without proper diksha, so I became hesitant and stopped. Why is it so difficult to find a Shakta parampara? For instance, if I wanted to find a Vaishnav guru, there would be a huge variety of different lineages to choose from: Sri Vaisnavas, Gaudiyas, Nimbarkis, Gaura-Nagaris, etc. Is Shaktism disappearing in India? Or what is the reason it is so extremely difficult to find honest and realized sadhus who transmit mantra diksha?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
jagannath,srilalithe jagannath,srilalithe

Re: Finding a Guru

dear Sadhak 108,
    First of all you have to understand it that all three ie Shaktha path, Vaishnava path n Shaiva path leads to
the realisation of Supreme god Parabrahma.
Shaktism has not disappeared from India. It was, It is n It will be...
For all your spiritual needs "Manblunder" is one stop solution n you have come to right place.
as Ravi Guruji says all mantras except few Ugradevatha beeja mantras published here in Manblunder website are safe to recite n practice.
anyway you plz directly write to Ravi guruji..
for mantra initiations you go through this..https://www.manblunder.com/articlesview/mantrainitiations
Sadhak108 Sadhak108

Re: Finding a Guru

Dear Jagannath,

Thank you for your reply. I already emailed Ravi Ji 10 days ago, I hope he'll find some time to get back to me.
jagannath,srilalithe jagannath,srilalithe

Re: Finding a Guru

dear Sadhak 108,
Meanwhile try to contact any SriVidya Upasakas given in the link.anybody can help you in clarifying your doubts and Mantra deekshe..
Sadhak108 Sadhak108

Re: Finding a Guru

Dear Jagannath,

Thanks, that's what I did yesterday, I emailed another person from the list.

BTW, does this community strictly belong to Sri Vidya? No Kali Kula practitioners/acharyas here?
Sadhak108 Sadhak108

Re: Finding a Guru

Nobody seems to reply. :)
sanj sanj

Re: Finding a Guru

Dear Sadhaka
I am very new to manblunder, I am learning under GURU, who is taking me on the path of Sri Vidya,

I was/am  Maa Kali Sadhak for past 20years I feel Mata Guided me to search for Sri Vidya GURU and learn Upasna, and ones I started I felt as Paramhamsa RamaKrishna said All Path leads to HER, Maa Kali was there with me, and I strongly believe when you ready GURU will appear to you. For the time being Pray to Maa to GUIDE you.