Durga Kula, Kali Kula, Sri Kula

Selvanagarajan Sellakkannu Selvanagarajan Sellakkannu

Durga Kula, Kali Kula, Sri Kula

Vanakkam,

Which among these  Durga Kula, Kali Kula, Sri Kula is the oldest?

Thanks,
Selva
DEW DEW

Re: Durga Kula, Kali Kula, Sri Kula

In my opinion the Time Deity is oldest but I am basing this on cross-cultural study. In general the southern Indian shaktas are Sri Kula and northern ones Kali Kula. Among the oldest forms of the Goddess, in my view, would be the Star Goddess, Tara, and the Time Goddess, Kali. The Tantric Shakta Kulas are all much later developments. I am not representing this website’s view but since nobody chimed in I am throwing in my 2 cents worth. Jay Ma!
🙏🕉☮️☮️☮️