Could I attend my Brother's marriage

subhashree subhashree

Could I attend my Brother's marriage

Hi All,

My Husband's mother side grandmother has died on 01/06/2015. My mother's sister's son has got marriage on (08/06/2015). Can I go and attend it? Or Do we have any shastrum saying that we should not attend. Ofcourse I know that we have 3 days of theetu. Kindly educate me on this.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Could I attend my Brother's marriage

Dear Mam,

Your husband's grandmother (maternal) should be around 80+ if am not wrong. Shastras do not mention "theetu" for maternal side grandchildren more than 3 days. So you can very well attend the marriage and bless the couple. :)

adiyen
Ram
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं