Chinthamani mahamantra

pradeep pradeep

Chinthamani mahamantra

Dear Raviji,

Please explain The Chinthamani Mahamantra......
RAVI RAVI

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
pradeep pradeep

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

Dear Raviji,

Thanks for the reply.But that mantra is different one(Vaishanava mantra).I need Chinthamani Mahamantra about Sakthi.

Pradeep
RAVI RAVI

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

Are you talking about chintamani mantra of kali? there are chintamani and sparshamani mantra for Kali. i can post these if you need.
pradeep pradeep

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

Actually I know about this from one of  Sadhakas. Chinthamani mantra, that is very powerful mantra.It is about sakthi. if we chanting 108 times corretly, with in three days ,we feel that  that mantras affect  in our whole body and that mantra protect us. But the main thing is chanting is not proper-- then our ila,pingala,susumana nadi becames problem.i don't know more about this.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Chinthamani mahamantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.