Books

Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Books

Sir,

Mantra maharnava and mantra mahodadhi  these books  can any one advise me  how to get them. Can we rely on their genuineness. can any one through light on this subject.

Regards
Sidhu1
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Books

Yes,

They can be relied upon very much. They are a sangraha of various mantras and worship modes. Its easily available in net these days. Also you can get in any indological book shops.

Thanks..
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Re: Books

Translations to these either in English or Telugu can any one  pl suggest good authors
Balasubrahmanyam C Balasubrahmanyam C

Re: Books

Hi Sidhu,

Did you get these books? I saw an advertisement by Mohan publications that they are releasing Telugu Translation of above books soon last year. Please check with them as they may be in market now.

Regards,
Bala.
harrymallen harrymallen

Re: Books