Bala Mantra

avijit avijit

Bala Mantra

There are three chief bala mantra_ three lettered, six lettered and nine lettered. among them which one is best for purvanga of panchadasi. which mantra should be initiated before panchadasi initiation? nine letter bala is popular as uttaranga os sundari so this should be recited after panchadasi. so one of remaining two will be fit for first time initiation. which is that?
If a person don't want to leave this form of mother and wants to stay whole life with bala only then what will be steps of initiation for him? this form is so loving and cute that may be a couple sadhaka wants to stick to her.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Bala Mantra

Generally, those who are making maiden entry into śakti upāsana are initiated with six letter Bālā mantra. But when a Guru finds an upāsaka is capable of pursuing higher sadhāna-s, he is initiated into Bālā navākṣarī. Those who want to persist with Bālā mantra should be with Bālā navākṣarī. There are fourteen types of Bālā mantra for different purposes.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Bala Mantra

Any krama diksha pattern for bala as sundari has her own like panchadasi...shodasi...mahashodasi.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Bala Mantra

I don't think krama dīkṣā is there for Bālā. However, we have to check on this as I am not sure.
RAVI