Ashada gupta navaratri or varahi navaratri 2017 from tomorrow 24 June to July 2

Rupa Rupa

Ashada gupta navaratri or varahi navaratri 2017 from tomorrow 24 June to July 2

Namaskaram. From Tomorrow  that is 24 June varahi navaratri is going to start up to July 2 ,for period of 9 days.these navaratriis devoted to maha varahi amma.  People interested can worship maha varahi for these 9 days to get abundant grace of maha varahi amma. People can do abhisekam to sri yantra with sri suktam, followed by shodashopachara puja ,varahi astotharam and varahi sahasranamam. This is what I am planning to do these 9 days. Interested devi devotees can celebrate these varahi navaratri.can prepare naivedyam also depending on ur time and convenience. Many people know this, but I just wanted to remind everybody of these sacred navaratri.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Rupa.
Sri matre namah.
santosh santosh

Re: Ashada gupta navaratri or varahi navaratri 2017 from tomorrow 24 June to July 2

Namaskaram,

You may read the following article posted by Sri Krishna Vallapreddy on Ashada Navaratri/Sri Varahi Navaratri

https://www.manblunder.com/articles/srivarahidevi

Thanks