Anga nyasa question

sunilz sunilz

Anga nyasa question

While doing anga nyasa, when I chant:
हूँ               शक्तये                  नमः                    पादयो

Should I touch both my feet or just one foot, either left or right? Also, should I use my both hands or just right hand? Plz help me with this.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Anga nyasa question

Both hands shall be used to touch both legs...
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
RAVI RAVI

Re: Anga nyasa question

While touching feet, it is only visualized. Feet should not be touched physically. Any part of the body below the naval should only be visualized during nyasa. Otherwise, right hand, the only hand that can be used during nyasa should be washed after touching any body part below the navel.
RAVI
sunilz sunilz

Re: Anga nyasa question

Very helpful suggestions! Thanks a lot!