Ajna Chakra

Bliss Bliss

Ajna Chakra

Hi,

this is not a discussion but a question I have about Ajna Chakra activation. Last Diwali day I was doing a 10,000 mantra japa of Hanuman and after sometime I was only doing it mentally ( Manasika ). After while I started feeling some pulsation just above the middle of my eyebrows. It was so strong that I didn't even realize what was happening to me but  was just enjoying the feeling of it and the sound of the mantra. After a few days I had that feeling again but this time the centre of the pulsation was between my eyebrows. Now a days I get that sensation anytime during the day some times when I go to bed, watching TV....

I was browsing through the net and came across something about ajna chakra. It says that a tickling or itching sensation is observed between eyebrows when the ajna is about to be active. In my case, it is more than tickling and itching, it literally is a pulsation. Can any one explain if it is something to do with Ajna or if I need to see a medical doctor. Never the less, I like the joy I experience when I get that pulsation.

Hoping for someone to reply.
Bliss

RAVI RAVI

Re: Ajna Chakra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Bliss Bliss

Re: Ajna Chakra

Hi Ravi,

thank you for replying.

I do not know if I had experienced bliss, but I can say that for about an hour or so I was in a state of semi trance, it was an explicit feeling. It was really nice. Although I did have awareness of surroundings, my mind was not interested in any of it and was clearing focusing on the mantra vibration. My breath was slow and steady. I was also feeling wait less

Following that incident, for a few days, when I go to bed, I had awareness of going to sleep from waking state. I hope you can understand it better.

What you say about the TV episode in correct. It happens when I watch it passively.

Regards,
Ramesh

RAVI RAVI